There’s a few well known Ham Radio Shack Rentals in SA, but not all are listed in one place. Let’s change that. Are you in PJ2, PJ4, P4, YV, HC, CP, PY0F to name a few..? This is the only place to list your SA Ham Shack Rental. Get in touch!
- FY5KE French Guiana — Radio Amateur Club de Kourou – French Guiana
- Ham Radio Galapagos HC8 — “located approximately 100 kilometers south of the equator, 1,000 kilometers off the coast of Ecuador and sits on top of a mountain 650 meters above sea level”.
- HJ3HDD — Colombia “I have a ham shack in Colombia, HJ3HDD, and I do rent the place out. I have high speed internet, hot water and it’s in the town center”.
- P49V – Aruba — “Two operating positions; Contesting or your own Pile-up.”
- PJ2T – Curacao — QTH: World famous Signal Point.
- PJ4 – Bonaire — “DX IS!” Would you like to operate from Bonaire?
- PJ4 – Bonaire — “Licensed radio amateurs who wish to operate from Bonaire are welcome to stay at Kas Iguana”.
- PJ4 – Bonaire — “There have been many winning contest scores and world records achieved from the station”.
- PZ5 – Suriname – “like to have huge pile-ups and/or you are a contester?”